Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tasty Marinade


This is a great recipe for marinade.  It is wonderful on all meat and poultry.  A friend I used to work with gave me this recipe that has gotten so much use.  Thanks Chuck! 

Tasty Marinade
1 1/2 C. oil (canola or vegetable)
1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 C. soy sauce
1/3 C. fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/2 C. wine vinegar
2 1/2 tsp. salt
2 garlic cloves crushed/minced
2 Tbsp. dry mustard
1 Tbsp. black pepper
1 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes

Combine all ingredients.  This makes quite a bit of marinade so you can use half and freeze half or just make a half recipe.  I like to use 1/2 recipe in a ziploc bag with my chicken breasts and let them marinade over night for the most flavor.


2 comments:

  1. I need to try this. Aaron's mom makes a marinade similar that is yummy, but I don't have the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunty C!
    I saw your Mom and Dad today at the Great Wall. I think Kathy thought I didn't recognize her: tell her I could never forget anyone that bakes as well as she does!
    Hope you and your family are well and happy!
    Cheers,
    J

    ReplyDelete